At Beltz & Ruth, P.A., we have the financial and legal resources to take on major corporations and insurance companies. Our firm focuses on all types of personal injury claims, which include motor vehicle accidents -- motorcycle -- bicycle -- bus -- and trucks, as well as traumatic brain injuries -- dog bites -- slip and fall -- nursing home neglect and medical malpractice. A victim of a personal injury may have the right to file a lawsuit seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and other damages, if the injuries were caused by the negligence of another.
- Car accidents: If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash, there are steps to take in order to protect your property, your health and your rights. The lawyers at Beltz & Ruth, P.A., can assist you in filing claims to seek compensation for property damage, lost wages and medical expenses, and any other loss resulting from the collision.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one dies as a result of another’s negligence (whether in a car accident, in a nursing home or at the hands of a medical professional), the effects on the family are devastating. A sudden loss of a loved one is difficult enough. Let the law firm of Beltz & Ruth, P.A., help you hold the responsible party accountable.
- Motorcycles: Motorcycle collisions can lead to especially catastrophic injuries due to the lack of protection surrounding the driver. Wearing a helmet is not always sufficient to protect one from injury. Our experienced attorneys can help protect your rights and help you seek compensation for such injuries.
- Truck accidents: Every year, over eight million registered semi-trucks travel on our roads throughout the United States. Almost 130,000 personal injuries and nearly 5,000 wrongful deaths are caused by the negligent actions of these drivers, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Those who require the most care are oftentimes also the most vulnerable. Lack of appropriate care in a nursing home can lead to life threatening injuries, including bed sores, fractures, dehydration, and even death.
- Medical Malpractice: We put our lives in the hands of doctors and nurses everyday and trust that they will care for us. When that trust has been violated, a tragedy can result from what may have been a preventable injury. Consult with our attorneys for advice regarding possible legal action.
- Product Defect: Every year individuals in the United States are injured due to faulty or defective products. Fortunately, the companies producing these dangerous products can be held accountable.
- Premises Liability: Maintaining property in a safe condition is the responsibility of the property owner. If you have been injured as a result of an owner's failure to maintain their premises in a safe condition, or failure to provide adequate security and lighting, contact the attorneys at Beltz & Ruth, P.A.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites and dog attacks can result in significant physical injury as well as emotional trauma to the victim. Owners of these animals, and owners of the property where they reside can be held responsible for the actions of their pets and the damage they inflict.
- Insurance Bad Faith: Insurance coverage is supposed to protect you from the costs associated with injury, including medical expenses, wage loss, and other damages. But what happens when your insurance company fails to protect you? If you feel your insurance company is not fairly handling your claim, contact the attorneys at Beltz & Ruth, P.A.
For these matters, and any other questions you may have, contact the law firm of Beltz & Ruth, P.A., and speak with an attorney today.